Saturday, October 13, 2007

My first project on my own

Today I decided it was time to make my first sewing project on my own. After a few calls to Mom, and some improvising, I finally finished here it is ........


Yeah, I know the picture is bad but it looks like a little blanket. That's right. It took most of the day to sew that. But it is more than you know. There is batting in there people.

So, when I started the process, I thought it was going to be a much bigger blanket. Based on the pattern, I thought it was going to be about a yard and 7/8 on the top and bottom. Nope. It is much smaller. However, I learned a lot and now can put together something bigger someday. (I hope).

Well, of course this was for Delilah. Clearly it will not cover the furniture when she lays on it, but I thought she would like it anyway.


She did not look impressed. I told her it was her treat. Below is her reaction to the word treat. She was a little annoyed when there was no snack for her.





However, all the excitement did make her sleepy.


Hope you had a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute dog. Lots of personality.