Friday, October 26, 2007

It is almost begining to look a lot like Christmas

Tonight was the night I was going to rock the Christmas cards. I started the process but got distracted. Here are the cards I have to show for the night.

The first are my real Christmas cards that I borrowed the pattern for from someone on splitcoast stampers. Here is the original card. Mine has a way to go, but here are the first three. I will start to mass produce them soon.


I got board pretty quick, so I took a challenge from a friend to use this really bright designer card stock. She was convinced it could not be used in anything that would look good. Well, the Christmas card went terribly wrong :) Here it is though. It makes me laugh. I tried to mute it with the chocolate chip base and the always artichoke version of the tree from lovely as a tree. I realized part way through that was hopeless, so I glittered it up with stickles and made a scalloped edge on the pink. It is now going to be a get well card for my friend in the hospital. I know he needs a laugh. I will tell him it is a Christmas Card gone bad. I am sure he and his wife will be happy I am smart enough to realize not to mass produce this one.



I was determined that this paper could make a cute card. I made a quick I miss you card for one of my favorite people in the WHOLE world who moved to Toronto. Sort of appropriate since Bellas are from Toronto. Hopefully she will like it when it makes it way up there.


There has been a real lack of cards for a few days since I have been working on my big sewing project. Hopefully, I will be able to post that in the next few days.

Happy weekend!

No comments: