Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fish out of water......

So today was a big day. I went to my first sewing class EVER. Now the real odd part of this is that I don't own a sewing machine, but a friend asked and I thought "Why not!!!" Anyway, today we learned to measure and cut out our pattern. So far so good. Next week we get to sew. So tonight, I went online and surfed for a machine. I found a really nifty one that was 56% off with FREE shipping. Happy dance for me!!!

I am pretty excited about learning a new project. Now I have to decide what I am going to make for my second project once we finish our skirts. I am thinking that I should make something for the house or dog because I don't know that I am confident enough to wear what I make. I know, silly but true.

Anyone know some good doggie patterns????

Have a great day. More cards and stories about the dog to come.

No comments: