Boy you stray away from the blogs for a day or so and all kinds of things happened. For example, I was tagged. So, the rules say that I should share 7 random facts about me. Here goes:
1. When I was little, we lived in Connecticut. I had this really cool green snowsuit. It had a big red apple on it.
2. In Kindergarten, I got an F on my report card because I did not know how to skip. My mom made me practice so I would not fail again :)
3. I never crawled before I walked.
4. I Tivo and watch all the episodes of America's Top Model (including prior cycles I missed.)
5. I have a picture frame on my mantle with three does that I don't know because I am too lazy to replace the picture that came in the frame :)
6. Today was trash day and I forgot :(
7. I got to work before I realized that I had on two different colored sock.
Can you tell it was a bad day? You don't know the half of it. Oh well, life will improve and this little walk down memory lane made the day a little better.
Hope your day was great!