Monday, December 3, 2007

I forgot the best part of my night

OK, the cards were great, but do you know what is better than making cards? Making cards and watching a Charlie Brown Christmas. I LOVE that show! I had the CD with the music in my car for six months last year. That song with all the kids dancing makes me happy. Oh, and the song where snoopy dances. That is happy music. It made a long day at school all better. Now, I am just mellowing out with the dog and getting ready for some sleep.


I have some new traffic here. On splitcoaststampers, there is a group of bloggin buddies. I joined the group to get some feedback and share my cards. It seems like some really neat ladies. I am glad to have found their blogs for inspiration. They are listed now under the banner for the group on the right side of my page. Welcome ladies. It will be fun to get to know you and see your work.

Have a good day!

12 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is a wonderful blog.
Great art work, lovely.

Anonymous said...

Hello!! Love your blog and I'm looking forward to coming back again!! I'm in the group 3 of the sisterhood bloggers too and I just wanted to stop in and say hello!! I'll be back again!! :)

P.S. We just watched the Charlie Brown Christmas last night and our family loves it too!!! :)...we have it on DVD!

Heather said...

Hello, from a group 3 sister.

Elaine said...

Welcome to the group! I love your snowflake cards! That's a lot of cards you made!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

LOVE those penquin cards! Welcome to SBS3.

April Hall said...

Hello! welcome sista! Your dog is the sweetest looking dog! I just adore dogs! I have a boxer/german shephard mix myself! Can't wait to come back and visit your blog soon!

Annie said...

Hello from another Sister! loved your doggy pictures - I share my home with two black english cocker spaniels. Annie x

Unknown said...

Hi there SBS3 sister! I am really looking forward to being part of this group but I cannot promise to get over every day (I have a young son). I will try my best though to be a productive and supportive member.

LOVE your dogs!

Lol Lynn xx

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to be part of this group and I just wanted to say hello and glad to meet ya! Those penguins are super cute!

kathy said...

Check out my blog for a sbs3 card swap not due until february

Heidi Blankenship said...

Hi Kate! Just stopping by to say hello sister! This is going to be so much fun getting to know each other! I can't wait to see all of your creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & the great comments you left!!

Smiles!
Heidi

Julie Hutson said...

just wanted to say HI