I decided that since it was only a little after 8 PM that I would knock out a second set of cards for my sister-in-law. Since many of the cards will be used for birthday cards, I went with my Gina K birthday cake and my "wish big" stamp from Stampin up. I used some random decorative paper and pink and purple cardstock. I tried to use my new little paper piercing bugs. I am not impressed with them, but the cards are OK anyway. I colored and added some stickles. Each cards is a little different. I left hardware off too in case she is mailing them. I never know how hardware will go with the new mailing rules.
The stickles are not dry. They will look a little better in the morning, but you get the idea.
Here is the set:
Here are two of the cards a little closers.
This gives me about 25 cards. Maybe more if I use some of my stash. Hopefully, I will have some more time in the next few nights.