Tuesday, December 25, 2007

She loved them - Christmas comments only stampers will appreciate

So for the last few weeks I have been posting tons of cards for Christmas and even more for my sister-in-law. Well, I gave her a box of 63 cards. (I know, random number but sometimes that is life. :) ). She loved them. She looked at each one of them cards. I even heard her on the phone with one of her sisters talking about them. All the work was totally worth it! I even found a great fabric covered box and Hobby lobby for them.

Mom loved her stamping stuff we gave her too. I think you will see some cards made with her new oval punches, short and sweet stamps, and garden whimsy. We also gave her soft subtle inks. My brothers were perplexed as to why these were great gifts. I told them to just write a check :)

All in all, very happy except for one stamping tragedy. I forgot to send a stack of my cards. I just saw them in my room :( I will be sending those soon.

Hope you and your family had a great holiday too.

No comments: