Monday, December 3, 2007

A coold dozen

I was roaming through Michaels the other day and saw this set of ribbon for $1.99. It was the super cute penguins. I also have is great penguin stamp I bought a while back. Of course, I realized that I needed the ribbon to go with the stamp. Now, I had no idea what to do with them. Today while giving an exam, I pondered the cards. It hit me. Snow! Penguins like snow. I ran some vellum through my cuttlebug. I added some layers, and colored the penguins. I did not realize the ribbon was so short, so I modified the bows a little. I really like it better though. Add that it was faster, and it was a bonus.

Here is the whole set:


Here is a closer look at the three ribbons:



Here is a close up of one of the cards.


I hope you like them. They were really fun!!!!


Have a great day!

8 comments:

blah said...

These penguins are so darn cute!!!!! This snowflake folder is one of the few CB folders I don't have that I still want. I don't wanna pay for shipping and they never have it locally.

JoAnna said...

I love these. They turned out soo cute, great job!!!!

JoAnna

Robyn said...

I love those cards. I have a few of the folders but haven't figured out quite how to use them yet.

Dawn♥ said...

WOW totally amazing cards! Love the different ribbons and the cute stamp!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!! I love penguins and the shiny paper is so beautiful! :) TFS!

Maren said...

Amazing! What adorable penguins!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute! Love the dry embossing! :)

Chris Simon said...

Beautiful! The colors are perfect - it says chilly and snowy to me. Love the penguins.