Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mud puppy and some cards

Last night, I came home from a holiday gathering. It was rainy and I let Delilah out. This is what came back inside. Meet the mud puppy:



Needless to say, she was not allowed back on the sofa or on my bed after that. I put her in the crate with a couple of towels. She came out clean in the morning. I don't know how she does it, but the dirt was on the towels and she was white and fluffy again.

I decided a while back that I would try and make a huge set of cards for my sister-in-law. I fell way behind. Here are a few that I just made. I might try and make another set tonight as well.

These are with some Target dollar paper I had an my new oval punches. They are pretty fun to use. I have never bought that brand before.


Here is the whole set:



Her are closer looks at them:




Hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I have never used those colors together very Nice will have to try the colors

Erin... said...

What a nice set of cards

PocketsOfInspiration said...

LOL! OMgoodness. He sure is a mess that puppy. I bet he wanted a big kiss when you got in.

Great cards! LOVE that paper.