Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cards for Three Seasons

Well, tonight I made the last cards for my SIL's box of cards. Mom made her Valentines Day cards (or at least some of them).

Here is the whole pile.



Here are mine.



Here are Mom's.


Here are closer shots of Mom's.



Here are my beach themed cards with my Gina K stamps. They are among the final cards for my SIL.


Here is my final set of Christmas Cards. They will most likely go in SIL's box too.









Hope you have a happy holiday.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow you have been Busy! Love the cards
Merry Christmas!

April Hall said...

WOW, that's a lot of beautiful cards! Merry Chrismtas!

Sandy said...

Wow another great cards from you. Wonderful work.

A happy Christmas for you.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Dawn♥ said...

WOWza what a great bunch of awesome cards!

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

That is so great that you and your mom stamp together. How fun!