Saturday, November 24, 2007

More mom and me cards

While Dad played golf, Mom and I made a few more cards. I am not in love with one of the sets I made, but we had fun. My loves her new eyelet setter. A whole world of possibilities. It was a good visit. I am back home now and looking forward to the next visit.

Here is a look at the cards.




These are Mom's. I like the flower card a lot.


This one is where she embraced the eyelets :)


Here are two of her other ones.


Here is a set I made with some of Mom's new paper. I am not sure if I like them or not.


Here are some with my new Gina K stamps with the super cute fish. They are so fun. It did not occur to me until Mom pointed it out that the fish should be on the bottom on bird on the bottom. Oh well, it was fun. I bought her some glitter glue and we tried it out. It was fun.



The other one is embossed with some holographic powder. It was really sparkly and fun.

I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving week too!!

No comments: