Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sleepy weekend

It was a lupus weekend here, so I basically slept. Delilah, being the great dog she is did the same. I cannot tell you how happy it made me that she picked her new bed to be her favorite spot. She is so cute cuddled up on the bed. It makes all the sewing trouble worth it! Here are some pics.

Preparing to nap.

Falling off the bed napping.



I wonder if she is looking at me under all that fluff?


Yep, that is one comfy dog.



Now that you have endured my doodle pics for the day, I should tell you that I went to a stamp a stack Saturday. It was fantastic. I only was awake for a few hours that day, I could not think of a better way to have spent the limited energy. I checked with my demo to see if I can post pics of the cards. They are great, but I was not sure of the protocol on posting cards I did not make all on my own. Stay tuned for more on those cards.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I love your cards but I have to say I love your darling doggie even more!! LOL!!