Sunday, March 9, 2008

Two cards and a doodle

I finally made it up stairs to stamp after being sick for about two weeks. It felt so good that I made two cards :)

Both for a friend that has been ill. I am WAY behind sending them to her. She will be all well before I get things to her.

The first is my new fun pun stamps from SU. Love the whale. I think next time it will be better. I was having coloring issues tonight so I covered him up with glitter. Pretty cute though. I love rich regals blues. They are great with this stamp.




The other is simple and clean with a little bling. I like this hostess set with friend on it. I think I will use it a lot. Sometimes one word says it all doesn't it. The cuttle bug really added a nice touch as did the little rhinestones.


I just had to post this shot of Delilah. I had tossed the moose on her bed earlier in the day. When she went to nap she just curled up around him. Too cute. She has been a good dog taking care of me the last week or two. Today I took her for a short walk. We were both pretty happy.


Have a good day!!

9 comments:

April Hall said...

Wonderful cards!!!

Maren said...

Love that sparkly whale! So cute!

Andrea, said...

Great cards, love the glittery whale

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that you have been ill for so long. I do hope you are better now. That "get whale soon" made me laugh - it's brilliant! Lol Lynn x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great cards! I love the embossing and the cut outs. That Fun Pun whale is the cutest. I love the look with the glitter. :)

Cassie said...

Sweet Delilah - oh to be able to sleep the sleep of a dog!!
I tagged you over on my blog!

Sandy said...

Wow they are wonderful. Great sparky effect.

Erin... said...

What a "blingy whale"!! i love that cuttlebug folder!!

Heather said...

I'm glad you are feeling better and that you got to stamp. Great cards. Love the glittery whale.