Sunday, March 2, 2008

Finally a post

I have been swamped with work lately. I finally saw a light at the end of the tunnel. Then I got sick last week. I mean nasty virus with fever sick. Yuck. I am on day five of the fever. Ugggg. I am so annoyed. I must be a little better because I am board and annoyed. That is progress right???

My dog has been taking good care of me. However, the other night I fell asleep on the sofa. I woke up a few hours later and did not see Delilah on the floor where she usually is. I finally thought to look in my room. Here is what I found. Silly dog. I had to shove her over so I could sleep on the bed too.


Well, a little over a week ago I had a GREAT workshop at my demos. I cannot wait for my treasures to come from my order. However, here are the cute things we made.



The little box was fun. I think my goofy friends and I were taxing on poor Victoria (my demos daughter who was working to help up). They are really cute though. The candle was cute too. We had some rub on woes, but all lived.

I LOVE this blue birthday card. It was so happy. We used that spray thing with a SU marker. It always makes me laugh. I will never own one, but it is fun every once in a while.




This card is stunning in person. We stamped the butterfly on the paper and on vellum. We added some sparkling power on the vellum and embossed. So cute!



It was a really fun night. Two friends took up stamping. There were lots of laughs. It was GREAT!

More to come. It is time to go back to bed for now.

5 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Hope you're feeling better, five days with a fever is horrible! {hugs} There's so much going around. I feel something coming on myself. Nothing worse than being sick!

Love your projects! That layout for the guava one is really neat. Great color combos on both. Cute little box too. Must have been a fun day! :)

Maren said...

Love these cards! Glad you are feeling better!

Elaine said...

Those are great cards! Stay well!

Lynn said...

Cute projects you made!

Cassie said...

I hope you are feeling better. My little dog just got up from laying at my feet (she finally gave up on any more pop tarts coming her way) and walked off - I'm sure she is headed back to the bedroom to take a long morning nap! Lucky dog!!
I also like that groovy guava butterfly card - such a great layout!!