Sunday, December 28, 2008

Another big batch

Well thank you notes were the order of the day the last few days. Mom was all in to her cuttlebug that we gave her for Christmas. Lots of folders and she is all set. Here are the cards we have made.

Here is the whole pile.


Here are mine.

I got this set of dog stamps from mom for Christmas because the reminded her of Delilah. They were so much fun. I used them to make Delilah's thank you notes. I think in terms of number of gifts, she got more than I did :)



I made this one for a couple that we are having dinner with tonight. It is their anniversary.


Here are some thinking of you / sympathy cards I made. I love that embossing folder. I might have to get one.


Here are some more thank you notes.


Here are Mom's cards. I like what she did with my initial stamps.


Here is a thank you note.


This last one is her first Valentines day card.

Birthday cards mom made.


Hope you all have a great end to the new year.

No comments: