Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pretty pink smiles


I have a couple of friends that are having a tough time. I decided to make two happy cards for them. They are both girlie girls so it was all pink for the day. Some coordinating paper, the cuttlebug, and the markers make it all good.

The first one is made from some stamps from Micheals. I love them, especially that little giraffe.



For the second, I wanted to see if I could pull off a card without an image stamp. I just used my curvy words get well stamp. I think I like it.


It has been a while since Delilah made an appearance. She needs a haircut. Poor thing. Still cute though. Those big eyes always make me feel better.



Have a good day!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

They are awesome I esp. love the giraffe

Heather Huggins said...

These are both great they should chear your friends up!! And your puppy is too cute!!!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love that cute pink giraffe. Your dog is so sweet, what breed is she?

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great cards! That giraffe is so sweet, I have a thing for giraffes. Great coloring and layouts too. Love the embossing. Sweet pup too! :)

Sandy said...

Oh Kate they are awesome. So lovely cards. Gorgeous work. love them all.

Anonymous said...

These cards just tickle me PINK!! :) Love them both and I know your friends will love them as well!! TFS!! Have a wonderful weekend!

CraftyC said...

Great cards, am sure they will cheer your friends up!
Clairexx