Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sometimes you just need to make your own card

There are times when only a homemade card will work. For example, Hallmark does not make a "Sorry my dog ran through your screened" card. Delilah did just that the other day. There is a big doodle size hole in my friends screen out back. I was mortified. Delilah has no idea she did it. I made this card to mark the occasion and deliver the Lowes gift card we bought to pay for the damages.



Also, her dog sitter did a great job staying with Delilah last week so I made her this card.


Finally, I had a baby card. Nothing too original here. Just a cute little baby card.



Hope you are having a good day!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

that baby card is so sweet! love what you did with the bottles!!

Anonymous said...

Great cards!! Love the pics too!! ;) TFS!