Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mom and me day

I am visiting my parents for Thanksgiving. Mom and I worked hard today to get pies made and other prep for Thanksgiving done early so we could make some cards this afternoon. I brought home some of my new Gina K stamps for us to play with. We have several birthdays this time of year, so we made lots of cards. Here is the result of the work.


These are Mom's.


These are mine.


Mom was a little hesitant to let me post her cards, but look at them up close. They are so pretty. She always picks such pretty paper and pays real attention to the details. I love them.

Here is the one for my brother's birthday.


Here is the one she made for my sister-in-law's birthday.



Here is the one for my niece. She is going to be 16 next month. That is crazy! The card is so pretty for a girl.




Here are mine. The first is for my brother's birthday. I love this new Gina K stamp set. The pig is too cute.


This one is Gina K's wishing well set to benefit the Make A Wish Foundation. I used some designer paper then did some sponging to cover up the smearing.


These are part of my series of cards for my friend that had surgery. This little rat doctor and bunny is too cute. Can you believe I found it in the clearance bin for under a $1.50? That rocks.



The octopus is a nice way to remind them that I am happy to lend a hand.


Finally, this little kitty is just a cute happy card for them.




It was so much fun to get to stamp with my mom today. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments: