Monday, October 8, 2007

Delilah and her hair saga

Today was a tough day at work. I made some great thank notes for a dear friend and his wife last night. He had quadruple bypass surgery today. Thank God it went fine. Now if he can move through the recovery. They have had so many people doing so much already, his wife is overwhelmed. She said she did not think she would ever be able to thank everyone. I thought I would help by making the thank you notes. I wanted to make another set and put on stamps and return addresses tonight, but no energy. There is always tomorrow.

Anyway, I did feel like blogging a little. I found the inspiration. There was a great card on Inky Paws in the post Doggie Kisses. Here is the link.

It completely reminded me of Delilah before her haircut. I know, you are thinking that is a sheep dog and Delilah is a Goldendoodle. Well, you are seeing the well groomed doodle on the right of the page. Here is shaggy Delilah before her last haircut.

Wasn't she cute all fluffy?



Well maybe scruffy is better.



Either way she was cuddly.





Did I mention that was the tragic haircut? She had been at the kennel and got a little matted. Here is the result of the haircut. God love the groomer, he tried to make her cut. She was not amused. It took me forever to get her out of her crate where she went to pout.





She clearly was not a happy camper.


I hope you have a good day, even if it is a bad hair day.

No comments: